On National Sewing Machine Day, I took some time to do some repairs and other sewing projects. They included restitching the sleeve on a tee shirt.
I had patched these jeans- very comfy – with iron on patches. However, after being washed many times the patches starting coming off. I stitched all the edges of the patches so they would stay on and I would still have this one leg of cool looking patched blue jeans.
Next, I worked on replacing the bottom of one of the cat beds with denim.
It was a little tricky but turned out great and Dude got his bed back.
The last thing I was able to complete was adding more cushion with a flat pool noodle to Mac’s seat cushion. This only involved cutting it to size and inserting in the pillow. Unfortunately the zipper broke yesterday and I will need to replace it.
It was great to get some small projects completed. Still have to make a new canvas seat for a wicker chair. I’ll share when I get some more projects complete. Have a great Monday!